Managing wealth can be complicated, working with your advisor shouldn't be.
When trusting a firm with your wealth—and all it represents—you deserve more than just experience and expertise, you deserve an experience tailor-made for you—a relationship that caters to your style, needs and goals. You deserve Signature Service.
Over the years, we’ve been rated by Barron’s and the Financial Times as a top wealth advisory firm. As much as this recognition sets us apart from the crowd, it is our approach to service that inspires our clients’ confidence.
In a world where personal service has all too often become anything but, we strive to exceed clients’ expectations daily. We believe that truly personal service is an essential ingredient of our Total Wealth ManagementSM process.
After all, when you put your hard-earned wealth in the hands of a wealth manager, you’re expecting more than reports and returns, you’re expecting real care and concern about how that money is managed—and how you are doing. Signature Service gets to the heart of our client experience, made real by the culture we’ve brought to work each day since we opened our doors in 1979:
- Culture of commitment: we only hire people who are committed to serving others, and who take responsibility for meeting our mandate of clients-first.
- Culture of collaboration: we work as a unified team, bringing our respective capabilities and concern to each and every client.
- Culture of communication: our in-house expertise is shared through regular newsletters and commentaries; we hold three major client events each year, gathering our clients for planning education, straight-talk about the investment markets and old-fashioned connection and camaraderie.
- Culture of progress: we maintain our traditional values while working to take advantage of technological and industry innovations.
- Culture of convenience: we have dedicated web conferencing and media rooms to collaborate with clients on the go.
- Culture of family: in addition to our wealth planning and investment management services, we’ve developed a cutting-edge multi-generational planning program offered as a concierge planning service exclusively for the children of clients.